.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Things with us have been going fine. Starting today, we are cutting the reflux medicine down by half. So, he will only get 1/2 pill once per day. We will see how that goes for a month and then take him off all medication. Wait a month and see how that goes and then the following month I will start introducing dairy back in my diet -- watch out butter, sour cream and cheese -- hear I come!!! You would think being off all dairy I would have lost about 10 lbs. You would think, wouldn't you?
We are spending Mother's Day in San Antonio with Craig's mom and family. Hopefully Chad will be a good boy while we are traveling. I always worry but we plan to leave right at his nap time so hopefully he will sleep the majority of the time!
It is getting hot here! I am glad Chad is not a new born in all this heat. I have taken with me running a couple of times in the jogging stroller and he seems to like it. It is quite the show with me managing to run, push the stroller, make sure Chad is not crying and control the dog. Bailey will not let me out of the house if she knows I am going for a run!
Hard to believe in about a week he is going to be 5 months old!!
No comments:
Post a Comment